Welcome to the EnCourage Institute website.We are a resource and service center for students, parents, teachers, and administrators in the Western Michigan area. We provide specialized learning support through diagnostics, educational therapy, professional development and consultation.
We are now seeing students in our new Northeast Clinic!
3260 Eagle Park Dr. NE Suite 117
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
We have moved out of the temporary space and into our new suite. If you enter on the east side of the building, our clinic is just inside the doors.
For those of you who haven't been there yet, our new NE Grand Rapids clinic is in the Eaglecrest complex near the corner of the East Beltline and Leonard St. Our Grandville office will not be changing, but this new location replaced our office in the BRAINS building.
You can access the Eaglecrest complex from the East Beltline or from Leonard St.
We are still enrolling students for Fall Session 2013
- Specialized Interventions(individual or paired interventions for K-12 students)
- Educational Therapy (one-on-one educational therapy for K-12 students experiencing significant learning struggles)
- Tutoring - homework help for middle and high school students (Saturdays available)
- ACT Preparation
- High School Credit Recovery
- Autism Interventions: The PLAY Project Home Consultation Program; DIR-FRIENDS social groups and private interventions
- Cogmed: Working Memory Training Program (research-based therapy to address working memory and attention difficulties)
2013-1014 Session Schedule
Fall Session (14 weeks): September 9-December 13
Winter Session (10 weeks): January 6 - March 14
Spring Session (10 weeks): March 17 - May 30
(Spring Break April 7-11)
Spring-Summer Transition (2 weeks): June 2-June 13
Summer Session 1 (6 weeks): June 16-July 25
Summer Session 2 (4 weeks): July 28-August 22
Students starting in the middle of a session will be charged only
for the weeks remaining in the session.