Welcome to the EnCourage Institute website.We are a resource and service center for students, parents, teachers, and administrators in the Western Michigan area. We provide specialized learning support through diagnostics, educational therapy, professional development and consultation.
Summer Session 1 - June 15 to July 24 (6 weeks)
Summer Session 2 - July 27 to August 21 (4 weeks)
We have a wide variety of summer options for students to participate in either short term or summer-long interventions.
- Intensive Reading Clinic (for students going into grades 2-5 with severe reading difficulties)
- Reading & Writing Clinics (for K-12 students experiencing difficulties in reading, writing, or language arts)
- Math Clinic (for 1st-8th grade students)
- Educational Therapy (one-on-one educational therapy for K-12 students experiencing significant learning struggles)
- Tutoring (support for summer school classes, keep up skills over the summer, or jumpstart skills for fall)
- ACT Preparation (for students taking the ACT on September 13)
- Cogmed Working Memory Training
- Autism Interventions: I-ChAT, DIR-FRIENDS social groups, private interventions
For more information or to register, contact our office at (616) 530-2224.